Cordwood masonry is a beautiful natural building technique.
It allows you to use resources from your own land sustainably and economically. But building with cordwood requires serious knowledge and skill.
Many times, it is recommended that you go to an in-person clinic to get your hands dirty learning the method. After all, hands-on experience is the best way to learn!
But what if you can't attend an in-person workshop? What if you are unable to travel or to take the time? What if attending a clinic is cost-prohibitive?
That's where this online course comes in!
We'll walk you through the entire building process step-by-step the way we would in a live clinic environment.
When you enroll in the course, you'll receive:
- 33 text and video-based lessons to guide you through the building process
- 4 individualized cordwood planning worksheets to help you chart out your own custom cordwood project
- Full replays of our two live Zoom calls with the original class participants so you can get up close and personal with a real building project
- The "How We Built Our Cordwood Home" e-book
- The Owner-Builder Home Planner, our signature guidebook to take you through the owner-builder process from start to finish.
- One free 30-minute private phone or video consultation so you can get detailed, personalized answers to your pressing cordwood questions
By the end of this course, you'll know exactly what you need to do to start your own cordwood project.